Lindy’s Guest House is located in Morija, with easy access off the Main South Road (A2) between Maseru and Mafeteng, in Lesotho.
GPS: Lat: -29.37546 / Lon: 27.30503
Coming from Maseru:
Morija is less than 1 hour drive from Maseru:
– Using main highway: Take the Main South (A2) from Maseru towards Mafeteng, pass Moshoeshoe I International Airport, and after about 20km signs on your left will indicate Morija.
– Coming from Mafeteng, the sign will be on your right along Main South (A2), 35km north of Mafeteng
– After turning off the highway at the junction into Morija, follow the tar road for 1.5 km
– Turn right by the Post Office, move up past the church, the Museum and Morija Sesuto Book Depot
– Then take the left fork at the junction 100 metres above the Book Depot and follow the white stones up the gravel road for 1km until you see Lindy’s Guest House on your left.
Buses and taxis run regularly from the Main Taxi rank in Maseru.
More information on visiting Morija @ www.morija.co.ls
For reservations at Lindy’s Guesthouse, please contact us at: (+266) 5911-1732 (Lindy’s Guesthouse) Or (266) 5885-5309 (Mrs Lindy Gill)